At Sheridan Quinn Solicitors we advise both Employers and Employees in understanding their obligations and entitlements in the area of Employment Law. The firm has experience in representing clients in all Employment Law forums including the Rights Commissioner, The Employment Appeals Tribunal and the Equality Tribunal, in addition to cases before the Labour Court and the Labour Relations Commission. Our Solicitors have acted for clients in various employment law disputes including unfair/wrongful dismissal cases, cases involving bullying/harassment at work and also in obtaining employment injunctions.
Our services include:-
- Preparation, Negotiation and review of Employment Law Contracts
- Advice and assistance in relation to termination, redundancy and dismissal situations
- Advice on pension schemes and employee benefits
- Advice on industrial relations, including collective redundancies and redundancy packages
- Advice on legal entitlements to Annual Leave, Sick pay, Maternity rights and minimum notice requirements to be given
- Drafting Codes of Practice including e-mail and internet, bullying and harassment and grievance procedures
- Advising on all aspects of relevant employment and equality legislation
If you are looking for Legal Advice, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by freephone number 1800 611 110 or 01 676 2810 for a call back from one of our Solicitors.